- Awareness of substance abuse and addiction
- Support our mission and sustain our coalition
- Act as a role model to youth, families, and peers
- Network with other professionals
- Professional development
- Luncheons to celebrate community collaboration and awareness
- Serve on a committee (Executive, Evaluation, Finance, Event)
- eListmember, Facebook follower, meeting attendee
- The opportunity to use your skills, expertise, and interests to make a difference!
MEMBER: Attend meetings, plan and volunteer at events, promote work of coalition
PARTNER: Support work of coalition, promote events, and provide in-kind support
ADVOCATE: Promote coalition work, “like” Facebook posts, read e-mails, stay up-to-date
The benefits of becoming a PMP member include community awareness of how addictions affect everyone, networking with other professionals, and professional development via workshops. An annual May luncheon is held to celebrate community collaboration and awareness. Members share resources and ideas to make a difference in the lives of individuals and families who are affected by substance abuse and addiction.